You cannot stop skin aging but there are many ways to look younger. From cosmetic treatments to skin creams, you can prevent wrinkles and aging signs in a positive way.
Lifecell all in one anti-aging treatment prevents skin aging and makes your skin look young. Listed below are 10 surprising facts about skin aging, read on.
- If you frown or squint a lot, then it can develop fine lines and wrinkles on your skin. You heard that right. Excess frowning causes wrinkles and affects the elasticity of your skin.
- Most people believe that wrinkles begin after the age of thirty. This is so not true. Wrinkles begin after the age of twenty-five. You must start taking care of your skin after twenty-five to prevent wrinkles on your skin.
- If you notice age spots on your skin, then it is very much to do with the sun exposure. Too much sun exposure not only causes age spots on the skin but also causes fine lines and wrinkles. The next time you step out of your home, do not forget to apply sunscreen of more than 30 SPF. This will protect your skin from external sun damage.
- If you are a chain smoker, then it can affect your skin. Smoking 10 cigarettes a day can develop wrinkles and fine lines in the span of ten years. So, you would look older than your age. Try to curb your smoking habit if you want a wrinkle free skin.
- Your sleeping habit can also cause wrinkles. If you sleep on one side, it can cause wrinkles on your cheeks or your chin. If you sleep face down, then it can cause fine lines around your eyes. So, watch out for your sleeping position next time.
- Excess washing of your face can lead to moisture loss and dehydrate your skin. This can cause wrinkles and fine lines. Wash your face only once a day or you can use special skin products to prevent wrinkles on your skin.
- The gravity pull is responsible for wrinkles and skin sagging. It also causes loss of elasticity in many cases. Most people are not aware of this fact. This can also cause early signs of aging.
- If you are fond of fizzy drinks and soda, then you must know about its effects too. Soda has a chemical known as phosphates. This causes premature wrinkles on your skin. Avoid fizzy drinks if you want to prevent wrinkles on your skin.
- As we age, ceramides of the skin decrease. This causes wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. You can use LifeCell all-in-one anti-aging treatment that will not only prevent wrinkles but also make you look younger.
- If you use tanning beds, then it can cause wrinkles on your skin. According to a research, more than 68% of people who use these beds have suffered because of it. There have been signs of wrinkles and aging because of tanning beds.
Take care of your skin in a proper way to remain wrinkle-free!